Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Translation of structural words

Now WiktionaryZ has some more features ... it is getting closer and closer to what we want. User Sanna started to add definitions + translations to terms like broader terms - and of course so did we ...
Now when it comes to German I don't have too many problems on how to translate these terms, even if sometimes I have some doubts, because they could be translated in different ways ... how do linguists use them? When it comes to Italian, which is not my mother tongue, I have some more problems ... I was not sure how to call these terms ... and decided not to add any translation or definition. Well: we should need a glossary about all these terms :-)
If you happen to know where we can find one, or if you are a linguist and can help us in any language: please tell us and do.
Thanks!
Sabine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home